Horse Riding


What I Did Today!

Today is Sunday, and that means I woke up at 6:00 am left the house at 7:30 am and got to the stables at 8:00 am. I love going to the stables, and I was super excited today because I have been away in Tenerife for 11 days, and in that period I missed 2 weeks of horse riding so, when I went back today I was excited to see my favorite horses Percy and Smarties. when I went up to the field to get Percy, he was right at the back of the back field, but when I got to the front of the back field I shouted and he started to come towards me. I stood still and I got out a carrot and as soon as he got to me I gave him his carrot and put on his head collar which is blue and black with a plain blue lead rope.





I rode percy in my lesson and he was so good there will be more pictures of Percy, Smarties and other horses that I have ridden in the past.
Because I help out at the stables I get free rides from my riding instructor. I rode percy in my lesson and I got a free ride on Smarties, I love riding Smarties because when you're riding him he just goes so fast but when your cantering he goes so fast you feel like you're flying through the air. I've mentioned in earlier posts that Riding makes me feel like I can do anything, well today I rode in the highest lesson and my instructor is considering moving me up because I have grown to be a great rider over the years. 
Anyway, I think I've rambled on enough so thanks for reading and ride on! XXX


Comments

  1. Well done on being part of the highest lesson and if I know Janet she will have you moved up quick sharp if she thinks you're capable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I believe that I can do anything when I'm on a horse so this makes it so much better!

      Delete
  2. Well done! Great that you get to see where hard work gets you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment